maanantai 22. helmikuuta 2010

More from the archives


This one belongs to Quick Ad Card Swap at Swap-Bot and was sent to me from Singapore,illustrating Icarus. This one had super-cute stamp,but since I've chosen not to show the backside of any cards,you won't be seeing it...unless I get too energetic and take photos of stamps?
Anyway, thanks to LamelyHui




















2nd is from...Italy! Some marine-loving Postcrosser sent it,wonderful!

And 3rd one is from Show Your Country Postcard Swap, lovely as I LOVE parrots! Of course you guessed this is from Australia *heart* Thanks to Lorraine

Oh the last one,from the ever-lovely Finland,land of Sauna and midnight sun...What? No,I haven't seen that either lately and can't actually remember what it is and won't actually believe I will ever see those again...Better go and shovel some snow if I find my spacesuit that can handle -70 celsius...
Posted by Picasa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti