maanantai 22. helmikuuta 2010

Swap-mania

I'm officially addicted.To sending postcards and receiving them...and now swapping decorated matchboxes (that one down the link is not mine,just to give you an idea), "country packages", stamps, hair clippers, decorated diecast toy cars...

Here's my collection of postcards and swaps so far...I'll send pics as I have time,for some reason Blogger didn't publish the whole folder of photos as I intended. These are from Couchsurfers postcard club (you guys are the best!), from Swap-Bot swaps and of course Postcrossing .
This first on left is from Postcrossing,celebrating 20th anniversary of Pixar films,
came to me from San Diego,US










Second one is also Postcrossing card from...surprise,surprise! Birmingham!






3rd one is lovely lighthouse pic from Belgium through Postcrossing

















4th is a lovely February Love Matchbox swap through Swap-Bot from Evieroz This pack came with a lovely pad of temp tattoos,valentine-themed of course :)











Posted by Picasa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti